We are currently looking for a Marketing intern to support our Business Development team. The candidate will perform a variety of roles to support SunFarmer’s solar projects and will report to the Business Development Manager of SunFarmer Nepal office in Kathmandu.
Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, and social media content
Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
Prepare promotional presentations
Prepare impact stories
Support in grant and report writing
Conduct client satisfaction survey
1. Intellect: We have a high performing team, and we only hire the smartest, brightest people we can find. We especially value creative thinkers
2. Entrepreneurial spirit: We don’t tell you exactly what you should do – we expect all team members to lead projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
3. Willingness to dive in and learn: You love getting things done, and you are always working to improve your knowledge and skills
4. Team player: SunFarmer is a great place to work; we look for colleagues that are enjoyable to be around, and that will work collaboratively as part of a team. Willingness to put your team’s needs before your own and step up when needed is crucial
5. Efficient and hard worker: We expect you to get an extraordinary amount of work done in a short amount of time – that means you have to work efficiently. However, we also work hard – when deadlines are tight, we do what it takes to get the job done
6. Professionalism: You are organized and punctual, and you are a concise and efficient communicator. You are as comfortable presenting to business executives in Kathmandu as you are interacting with farmers in respective regions.
The person shall hold at least a Bachelor’s degree currently pursuing a Bachelors in Business Administration from a leading university, and have excellent networking, communication and presentation skills.
Recent graduate/continuing student
Excellent English writing skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Photoshop skill (Preferable)
The next review of cadidates will be on April 22, 2019.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled “Marketing Intern”.