It is hard to believe that there are only 15 days left in our campaign! With us now on the homestretch, we thought it might be interesting to take a look at some of our campaign stats:
- Our campaign has been viewed 5,509 times from 61 countries
- People from 10 countries have donated
- Number of visits from people sharing our campaign on Facebook and Twitter - 1,003
- Average contribution - $131.56
- Smallest donation - $1.00 (hey, every bit helps!)
- Most generous country – New Zealand - $250 average donation (go Kiwis!)
- Our campaign videos have been watched 1136 times and for a total of 23.06 hours
- Most popular perks: Postcard (we like getting mail too!); Social media shout out; d.light solar lantern
- Top donation days so far: Jan 25th – $4,095; Dec 30th - $2,960; Dec 20th - $1,935
The stat that really caught our attention is that 61 different countries checked out our campaign and 10 countries donated. Pretty cool.
Here is a look at the contributions by country (not including US and Canada):
15 days left and $6,633 to go. It might be tight, but I think we are going to be successful in powering reliable healthcare in Nepal.